Forever Living Calcium BD, Science has shown that as we age your ability to absorb calcium reduces. In fact some reports indicate that your ability to absorb calcium from our diet declines by 60% from childhood to adulthood.
What can we do to promote healthy bones and teeth? Forever Calcium is combined of Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese, and Copper. It is Vitamins C & D to help maintain proper bone structure and function.
We depend on the strength of our body every day, and it starts from the inside out. Forever’s new form of calcium, Di-Calcium maltase, is most effective to remove optimum bone building since it stays in the blood stream longer and does not interfere with the natural pH balance in the stomach.
Additionally, your proprietary mineral blend is smaller and more absorbable than your previous formula. To combat your declining ability to absorb calcium as we age, a comprehensive supplement is vital to help protect against bone loss.
Forever Living Calcium BD
Forever Calcium can help we feel assured that our relying on the highest quality ingredients to support our health. Our body needs calcium to build and maintain strong bones. Our heart, muscles and nerves also need calcium to function properly.
Some studies suggest that calcium is so much important for bone health, perhaps protecting against cancer, diabetes and high blood pressure. To maximize our absorption of calcium, take no more than 500 mg at a time.
We might take one 500 mg supplement in the morning and another at night. If we take a supplement that also contains vitamin D, it will help our body absorb calcium more efficiently.
- Due to the absence of calcium, various diseases are seen such as Heart failure, Chest
- pains, Numbness and tingling sensations around the mouth or in the fingers and Toes,
- Muscle cramp, particularly in the back and legs may progress to muscle spasm,
- Wheezing, Difficulty swallowing, Voice changes due to spasm of the larynx.
- There are some side effects of forever calcium such as nausea, vomiting, constipation,
- increased thirst or urination, muscle weakness, bone pain, confusion, lack of energy, or feeling tired.
- We should take up 4 tablets daily.